Deutsch in Deutschland (DID) is one of the most well-known German as a Foreign Language training centers worldwide. Established in 1970, its main program is teaching German in the language’s homeland of Germany since this learning method allows you to learn the language and get to know Germany’s culture at the same time. Students can learn in DID’s training centers located in Germany’s major cities: Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Munich.
German for Adults
If you are already over the age of 18 years old, DID offers several programs for you to learn German, such as group classes for international students and individual classes to suit students’ customized goals. Other programs include:
- Training programs for German language teachers to improve their teaching methods
- Internship programs for participants of group and individual classes aiming to practice their German in real-life situations
- Language preparation courses for international students aiming to attend university in Germany
- Preparatory classes for DSH, TestDAF, or Studienkolleg entrance tests
- Business German classes to better equip participants to perform well in German companies
- 4X Classes – language training in four cities within four weeks to further understand the dynamics of German culture.
German for Juniors
For students below 18 years old, DID offers several programs to learn German in a fun way.
- Intensive Courses Augsburg – If you are aged 14-17, you can learn German intensively in groups as well as individually in the festive, historical town of Augsburg during the summer or winter holidays through this program.
- Deutsch Privat Program – You can learn German in the homes of your host families throughout your stay in Germany or your instructor’s home which are more focused and relaxed settings.
- Summer Homestay Courses – If you are aged 12-17, you can learn German in classes and experience German culture by staying at the homes of German families.
- Summer Residence Courses – Are you aged 8 to 17 and looking to make friends with students around the world while experiencing summertime in Germany and learning German? This is the program for you.
- High School Program – If you are in grade 9 to 11, you can attend classes in German public schools,which allows you to practice your German in conversation with other students and in a school setting.