Funding your Children Education
- Government and G2G
- Non-Government Organizations (Foundations)University
2. Study and Work
3. Parents and Other Family Members’ Private Funding
There are several ways that parents and other family members can fund a child’s education overseas.
3.1. Personal Saving
Personal Saving is a model of personal by consistently saving money since the child’s birth
Advantages: Very early and not burdensome
Disadvantages: Because the average increase of education cost in the world is 10% until 50% the total savings may end up not being sufficient when said education fund is required.
3.2. Unit link insurance Company
- This unit link constitutes insurance with two pockets, namely pocket for protection and pocket for investment. A portion of the paid premium money is used to pay protection and another portion is placed in unit trust in the form of unit link.
- Policy holder will be requested to choose where to place their investment: at share unit trust, mixed unit trust, fixed earning unit trust, or money market.
EGBL is a model of education investment for students with the concept of early preparation in mastering the German language as well as in finance.
Advantages: Guaranteed financing through out the student’s entire period of education regardless of increase in study costs which is only affected by fluctuation in exchange rate Disadvantages: The initial cost is relatively big; however, this can be dealt with using early financing method.
EGBL covers all study and living expenses during a period of study of 4-6 years including pre-departure and post-arrival costs. Pre-departure costs include:
• German course in Indonesia + in Germany
• Arrangement for study documents
• Deposits blocked account EUR 9000 arrangement
• Study visa + Oneway ticket + escort (?)
• Living Cost + Meals + Fixed Pocket money
• University Fees; public transport/Semester ticket
• Health Insurance
• Financing until the end of bachelor program (max 4 years of study)
IDEA-EGBL is a program prepared and designed to provide students with a comprehensive support service and be a complete studying experience for them, from finding the best study program to giving big savings for students studying abroad.
It is an enrollment path to obtain a degree for students studying at foreign universities.
IDEA-EGBL program is is our key in making students successful in their studies.
Apart from offering good academic programs, we also offer various choices of higher education programs with cost-saving plans.
What makes EGBL different as a solution in education investment for students going abroad?
- Non-Government Organizations (Foundations) University